Date(s) - 25/10/2012
10:30 am - 12:30 pm
This seminar will provide delegates with a comprehensive understanding of digital marketing including:
- Digital Video Production with a Smartphone,
- iPhone and Facebook Apps,
- QR Codes.
When: 11:30am – 1:30pm:
Where: The Bush Hotel, Carrick on Shannon, Co. Leitrim
Each seminar will be a combination of industry best practice, tools and techniques with relevant practical examples. Time and attention will be given to answering specific questions that arise during each seminar. PowerPoint slides and live websites will be used throughout the course and will be distributed via email after the seminar.
Based in Carrick on Shannon, Johnny Beirne provides training and mentoring in areas such as:
- Innovation for Small Business,
- Professional Networking- online and offline,
- Maximising business benefits of the internet,
- Website “health checks” Clinics,
- Social Media & Conversation Marketing (incl. Blogging for Business),
- Public Speaking – events have included BizCamp Dublin, Open Coffee Sligo, Leitrim Business Network, Sligo Women in Business Network.
Since June 2008 Johnny has trained over 650 small business owners with 15 county Enterprise Boards in addition to public and private companies around Ireland. In 2008 he won an IIA NetVisonary Award for Mobile Innovation with downloadmusic.ie.
These workshops are run as part of the Innovation & Enterprise Programme which is a cross-border initiative with Omagh. The cross-border initiative was developed by ICBAN through its Multi Annual Plan which is part-financed by the European Union’s European Regional Development Fund through the INTERREG IVA Cross-Border Programme managed by the Special EU Programmes Body.
Bookings are closed for this event.